Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm Sweden (http://ki.se/?l=en)
From Science to Business – Concepts in Biotechnology, 7.5 Credits
Gamma – research and innovation center and two neighbors, Alfa and Beta provide some 25,000 square meters of premises space together, of which Karolinska Institutet leases two thirds.
The building Gamma will house laboratory and office space for innovation work and research in the fields of medicine and biotechnology.
Research at Karolinska Institutet (KI) is comprehensive and is directed in the following areas:
- Circulation and respiration
- Endocrinology and metabolism
- Inflammation and Immunology
- Public health sciences and international health
- Reproduction, growth and development
- Tissue and motion