Osaka University Japan (http://www.osaka-u.ac.jp/en)
International Center for Biotechnology (ICBiotech) is dedicated to promote international cooperation among Asian countries in the aspects of research and educational advancement in the field of Biotechnology by propelling academic interactions in Asian countries.
It covers the topics:
- Analysis on the biosynthetic regulation mechanism in actinomycetes producing antibiotics and/or immunosuppressant.
- Analysis on the biosynthesis and regulation pathway for food colorant and hypocholesteroleimc drug in fungi.
- Development of defense methods against plant pathogenic bacteria.
- Screening of new bioactive compounds from Entomopathogenic fungi.
- Production of bioactive compounds derived from lactic acid bacteria.